Bankruptcy at a Low Price
Low-Cost Bankruptcy Attorney
People who want to file bankruptcy are often low-income. Our fees are among the lowest in Los Angeles County, and we specialize in helping low-income individuals. We offer easy access to our services payment plans. We make it easy for clients with low incomes.
Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about bankruptcy.
- High-Quality Service at a Low Price. Our law firm has been in existence for more than 11+ years. We have filed many cases. More than 1000 bankruptcy cases have been successfully resolved with a success rate of over 99%. It can be hard to find a law office you can trust. Our clients have shared many horror stories. You can be confident that our bankruptcy lawyers will take care of your case.
- Fair and reasonable fees. We are committed to providing high-quality representation at a good and fair price. Our fees are designed to help you with financial problems. Our fees are designed to help you. Fees start at $925. The complexity of your case will determine the costs. Our prices will be lower if your case is simple. At the end of your consultation, you will receive a quote for our services.
- We Guarantee Your Discharge. We offer the lowest fees and are the only Los Angeles law firm to guarantee your discharge. We will reimburse you for any attorney fees paid to us if the court refuses to grant your release. You are only required to provide all necessary documents, disclose all information, tell the truth and attend the Meeting of Creditors.
- Payment Plans Available. If you cannot pay the fees, we will work with you to make it happen. We can arrange a payment plan. You can pay your fees in four easy monthly instalments with our payment plan.
- No cost consultations. Free consultation with an attorney Many companies and bankruptcy law firms will refer you to paralegals and secretaries, so you may never get to speak with an attorney. Beware! They are likely to give legal advice without a license. They violate the law regarding the practice and administration of law. A licensed lawyer can only contact BankruptcyHQ.
- Waiver of filing fees. Our bankruptcy lawyers can help you if you are eligible for a waiver of filing fees with the court. Our bankruptcy attorneys have a proven track record of helping those in need apply for and receive their filing fees waived.
- Telephone and Zoom Appointments available. We know you’re busy. We understand that you may not be able to make it to our office. Therefore, your consultation can be conducted via Zoom or phone. All communications can be done via text, email, Zoom, and telephone. If it is not convenient, you don’t have to visit our office.
Do not file for bankruptcy alone; we offer affordable low-cost options
The alternatives to hiring a bankruptcy lawyer are scary. While you need to be aware of attorney fees, the goal should not be to find the lowest bankruptcy service. You could file for bankruptcy by yourself or hire a “document preparation company”.
It is not possible to file bankruptcy on your own. A typical petition can be over 50 pages in length and requires a deep understanding of the Federal Bankruptcy Code. It is possible to apply for an exemption incorrectly and lose property that could have protected you.
A “document preparation company” is another option for cheap bankruptcy. A “document preparation company” may be more expensive than filing on your own. California lawyers are regulated by California’s State Bar.
The “document preparation” business regulates itself. Clients have had nightmare experiences with “document preparation companies”. These companies are not known for their bankruptcy knowledge, poor work standards and high fees.
You may also be shocked to know that document preparation companies are prohibited from providing legal advice. What’s the point in paying someone to help you with your bankruptcy?
BankruptcyHQ’s low-cost bankruptcy lawyers in Los Angeles know what it takes to get out of debt and avoid severe financial trouble. We offer a low-cost option that will help low-income clients file the correct way.
Other bankruptcy lawyers may advertise a lower fee than ours. You should do your research and check the company’s past. Hidden costs can often be discovered later in the process. Some have even had to change their names to avoid angry reviews. Our service is different because we care about our client’s well-being.
BankruptcyHQ’s low-cost Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers don’t believe in hidden fees. We will always be open with you and fully honest.
The low-cost Los Angeles bankruptcy attorneys at BankruptcyHQ serves all of Los Angeles County, with offices in Burbank (Santa Clarita), Pasadena and Torrance. To learn more about our low-cost, affordable service, please contact our office to schedule a consultation.
Get in touch with the bankruptcy lawyersBankruptcyHQ. Learn more about our low-cost bankruptcy options.
- Attorney’s fees for bankruptcy fees starting at $925 The complexity of each case determines the number of attorney’s fees. To get a quote, you must have a free consultation of 10 minutes.
Additional fees may apply in most cases. These include court filing fees (313 or $338), credit reporting fee (45), and costs associated with completing required credit counselling courses and financial management courses (15 to $25).
find an affordable bankruptcy attorney
chapter 7 case
chapter 7 bankruptcy