10 Things to Take to Consultation with Bankruptcy Attorney
It is much easier for a consultation with a bankruptcy attorney:
1. Bills: Copies of the most recent bill you have received from each of your creditors
2. Credit reports from each of the three major credit reporting bureaus. Highlight any debts that you would like to keep (mortgage, car loans, furniture, etc). Obtain free copies of your credit report
3. Copies of your most recent mortgage, home equity loan, and auto statements.
4. Copies of pay-stubs received in the last 6 months.
5. Copies of your 2 most recent Federal Tax Returns.
6. Documentation regarding any lawsuits you have being a party to within the last 3 years
7. Deeds to any real estate or property owned
8. Auto Title(s)
9. Investment, Pension, and Life Insurance Summaries
10. Social Security Card
Attorney Richard J. Waple